To set a name and description to a package on MojiLaLa, you can follow these simple steps:
- Sign in to your account.
- Firstly, select the package's language in this step.
- Your package name is important for search and marketing. You should be careful while set the name. It should explain the package and its theme.
- The name should have the package' language or designer name. (Cute Cat - English = Wrong or Cute Cat by xXx = Wrong)
- Click the "Next Step" button to save and go to the next step.
- If your package is already selling, you have to send it to review again by clicking "Send It To Review" button.
Watch the video tutorial for setting a name and description to a package on MojiLaLa:
- How to select package country on MojiLaLa?
- How to sign up MojiLaLa as a designer?
- How to upload sticker package on MojiLaLa
- How to set package and stickers tag on MojiLaLa?
- How to select package category on MojiLaLa?
- How to create sticker package on MojiLaLa?
- How to select package price on MojiLaLa?