To edit a package’s translation, you can follow these simple steps
- Sign in to your account.
- Choose a package which you want to edit the translation
- Click the "Edit" button which is located top right
- Click the "Confirm" button when the pop-up shows up
- Click the "Exit" button to back the previous page
- Click the "Edit Translations" button
- Click the "New Localization" button to add new language to your sticker package
- Choose a language which you want to add the sticker package
- You have to set a new title and description in the new language that has selected.
Watch the video tutorial for editing a package’s translation on MojiLaLa:
Please sign in to leave a comment.